Saturday, August 2, 2008

Work....Work...Hate My Job

Me.....BBjane..wat a "BORING DAY" 02/08/2008....
went for work this mrg...ntg to do in office...rather stay at home n sleep....hai...wat to do... i need my SALARY...although ntg to do have to find smtg to do lo..'pretend' lo...my lady boss very 'hao ming' if she feel like dun wan go to work then no nd go, can take leave wan...she's nt a director ..she's a employee same as me...u knw wat...she go to work on afternoon only...mrg at home...cleaning the hse & etc...afternoon once she reach office ...she sleep at her cushion sofa until 2.00pm.....then will ask me...'jessi....u help me to do this wan...that wan....bla bla ....bla...haiyo, i cant stand her sometimes...Her husband also...very 'fan'...tell me to do this n that...even their personal credit card n hse loan i nd to remind n issue cheque for them...they thought i'm a computer....both of them always quarrel in front of me..like acting drama...his wife just a employee...got one time one of the company director ask me whr is the lady boss...i said nt yet come...at that time nearly 11.00am....Then director face look mad, his wife very free wan.If she dun wan come no nd come la...if i take leave all office stuff will messy, cause she dun knw whr i put..then keep on call me..so tiring....ppl go holiday then she keep on call...'nt a holiday' anymore...when in the office, so lazy some of the office stuff she nd to follow up, but she ignore it...everythg throw to me...if i do wrong she laugh at me lo...so tired....now i'm counting days...end of december i will b free...but my hubby ask me to take the ang pow first b4 i resign, cause i deserve it, since i work so hard for them...wat u guys thk??take ang pow or nt to take?if work until jan is only 2 weeks...work until 15 jan lo...stand for anther 2 week??or stop in dec???still under consideration....




2 comments:

Nitez said...

take angpow first... i agree wif what philip said too =)

Bb JanE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.